Get Aurelia Great (GAG - call for action)

In order to make our effort more serious than using a name like GAG would suggest, I am changing all references to GAG to a more modest and more accurate AUCS (Aurelia Users Community Space). Note the word space, which is being used in our registered domain aurelia-community.space (where I the word users to keep the domain name reasonably short. See the name conflict analysis - it is unlikely that this acronym can cause problems.

Hi, @adriatic, I want to join the community, please add me to the project, my git username is luisoncu.

Best regards

Hello, @luison thanks for chosing to work with us - and welcome. Please start here and let me know if this information is sufficient as you found it now to allow you the subsequent navigation.

I also added to our Gitter chatroom

@adriatic can I get involved as well? I may not be super active in the near term as I have been developing the AureliaCasts tutorials, but my hope is the video tutorial content I come up with will translate well to examples/guides.

With delight - I was wondering who is that “namesake” of mine, who is creating such great tutorials; I even sent you a tweet with that same question (no responses so far :smirk:)

I will invite you to GitHub Aurelia-community organization and to Gitter chat room (at the moment, GitHub is down), so I will add the comment below that all is ready

Welcome, Nick

@adriatic, I’d like to join the community, please add me to the project, my git username is rek72.

Welcome @rkever - thanks for considering to help this project. Assuming the you are generally aware of what we are expecting to do and where are we at this point in time, please start here.

Please help me improve the initially created GitHub resident infrastructure by adding your thoughts here

@NickShallee

Adding the same request as just asked @rkever to do

Please help me improve the initially created GitHub resident infrastructure by adding your thoughts here

I look forward to contribute to the en-devour. I noticed that the skeletons can be enhanced with extra user-cases. For example, working with styles on ‘cli-esnext-webpack’ can be an extra use-case(how to import styles using require).

Glad that you see the utility of our common effort :smile:. If you care to watch us from a close distance, please get me your GitHub ID, so I can invite you to our two regularly used environments

Surly, it’s --removed email --(btw I am engaged on BitBucket hence my inactivity on GitHub)

@didd
email address does not help to create the invitations to GitHub and Gitter - I need your GitHub ID.

#35398733 is my GitHub ID.

@didd neither ‘#35398733’ nor’35398733’ are accepted as GitHub ID. Are you pulling my leg? :smile:

I mean it’s baffling I copy pasted the ID generated from github API at https://api.github.com/users/didd

All is fine - and here is the screen shot of your invitation:

For some reason, when I entered the string “didd” the very first time, it refused to recognize it as a GitHub member. Sorry for the amount of trouble to get this done.

Perfectly fine. Thank you for the invitation. And going forward, what is the road map ?
Looking forward to my engagement in the community.

Can I ask you for your help in assessing the navigation into AUCS (Aurelia Users Community Space) as the latest member so far?

You should start here and let me know (probably via our Gitter chat room about any situation where you endeed up confused trying to asses where you are in our space.

I would like to help this effort as well, my github username is oceanbird.
R

Happy to @robertb. Please follow the same advice I just typed above:

You should start here and let me know (probably via our Gitter chat room about any situation where you endeed up confused trying to asses where you are in our space.