Hi everyone, I am the author of the book, Practical App Development with Aurelia by Apress. I am working on a new book for Aurelia that would target some of the more advanced capabilities or features of Aurelia. I would love to get some feedback as what the community would like to see. Here are some of the topics I was thinking about:
- Server Side Rendering
- Security using Oath like Auth0
- FlexBox and/or CSS Grid
- Electron and Aurelia
- State Management (e.g. Aurelia Store)
- CRUD Templates like the DataForm that was in Silverlight for Admin screens
- Aurelia UX or any other official Aurelia plugin
- Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and Aurelia
- Examples using third party APIs like MailGun, mLab (MongoDB), Auth0, etc.
- Aurelia Web Components
- Using the Monaco Editor in Aurelia
These are just some ideas to start with and aren’t meant to be inclusive all everything that will be covered in the book but more of a catalyst for discussion as to what would be the most beneficial and pertinent topics to cover.