- Cloned the skeleton-navigation from git
- Chose the skeleton-typescript-webpack stack
- Restored packages and fixed issues with aurelia-validation
- Add to nav-bar.html the sample HTML from Bootstrap 3.3.7 Navbar for dropdown (just the
- Run the app and it works as should, the dropdown is functional
- Add import ‘bootstrap’; to welcome.ts
- Run the app and not it does not work, the dropdown is now broken and the submenu does not show
My ultimate goal was to get bootstrap tooltip to work. The steps above is how I was able to reproduce an error I’m having with my project. I want to simplify it and remove doubt about something within my project.
My question, how to get dropdown to work with import ‘bootstrap’; ? If I can’t get import ‘bootstrap’; to work in code then I can’t get tooltip to work.