Package/Module conflicts

I’m hoping someone can give me some pointers here as I’m not sure where to begin with this one. I have a production application that I cannot share code from. It’s a webpack 4 project. I’m running into a situation where I try to add the Open Layers package to the project and the application won’t start up. Everything builds fine, at least from a build log. When the application starts, the only thing I can see in the browser dev tools is the network traffic. There is not one log message from aurelia. All logging is enabled in developer tools.

I have some sort of conflict in my application but I can’t figure out how to debug this because it’s as if the initial entry code never runs. I’ve been trying to simplify the initial load, but this is nearly impossible because in doing so I effectively end up with an application that looks nothing like the real thing.

I have open layers working in a different project, so I know it’s not an issue with the ol package

After days of trial end error. I ended up revisting webpack config. Turned off the minimizer terserPlugin and all is well.

Updated, it wasn’t Terser. It was something with chunk splitting that was wrong. I ended up changing cache groups based on a webpack config I found online and all seems to be working correctly now.