Aurelia inspector for Chrome has disappeared

Thanks for upvotes. Later I’d like to introduce our app for the inequality problem and safe purchase in the COVID-19 crisis. We, two men, have continued development with Aurelia since 2015. We’d like to say thanks to members. Now we are facing to launching and need initial users.

Surprisingly I’ve gained 35 upvotes on my post at Google Chrome community forum. Thanks for your support. There’s no response from Google so far.

I made a small correction on the post.

Before: Aurelia is a Javascript framework…
After: Aurelia is a nice Javascript framework…

https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/103618403?hl=en&authuser=1

5 Likes

I have no reply from Google on the removal of Aurelia inspector on the Google Chrome community forum except I have 59 upvotes.

Will somebody upload it again to the Chrome store with an official Aurelia account?

2 Likes

The Aurelia v2 extension will now work with au1. It is currently under review, but expect it today or tomorrow.

10 Likes

Hi @brandonseydel , thanks for supporting Aurelia 1.

I’ve tried Aurelia 2 inspector 2.1.1 which is dated on 8th April on Chrome store, and it does not appear on the elements tab.

Is it what you mean? There’s no mention about Aurelia 1.

1 Like

Does the aurelia icon light up for you? If not try refreshing the page. That detector needs to see aurelia in order to add Aurelia to the elements tab.

1 Like

Is it out yet (v2 extension that works with au1)?

1 Like

Aurelia 2 Inspector is ON on my Chrome extensions console. I reinvoked Chrome. But no luck.

Only me?

Chrome 90.0.4430.72
Aurelia-framework 1.3.1 (latest)

If the extension (2.1.1) on the Chrome store is what you mean, I think the title, “Aurelia 2 Inspector” is difficult to be found by Aurelia 1 users. Aurelia 2 is still alpha.

Could you change it to “Aurelia Inspector” and the description to state that it supports both versions.

1 Like

This is with the current extension on the Microsoft careers site. Does this work for you?

2 Likes

The Aurelia tab appears or not on the Microsoft career page.

For example, here is the page without the Aurelia tab.

Some action forces it to be appeared. For example, touch the “Explore career opportunities” button and return, I have the Aurelia tab.

That happens to our app, too. Not stable.

1 Like

Open a new tab on Chrome and open the career page, and you don’t have the Aurelia tab.

Careers at Microsoft | Microsoft jobs

Reload the page, and you have the Aurelia tab.

When I don’t have the Aurelia tab, I can’t open devtools for it. So I can’t watch dev console for it.

1 Like

I can confirm same behavior on my own application in Edge and Vivaldi.
Aurelia Inspector Tab appears only if you reload Page with dev tools already open.

1 Like

Aurelia 2 inspector plugin in Chrome comment:

I have the same issue… Anybody else?

Reloading the page shows the plugin for me usually.