I have to admit, while I love Aurelia, trying to get it to work with .NetCore has proved extremely frustrating. Here are the steps I just took on a new project that results in the Loading … page and a 404 error loading app.bundle.js. (Also an error stating that says it was
- I had an existing .NetCore MVC shell that I’m using.
- I delete the Home Controller and Home/Index View.
- In the project directory, I run
au new --here
- I use WebPack, (tried both Babel and TypeScript), Sass, HTML2, No Editor Config, No Test Harness
- When it completes, I ensure the necessary changes are made via
Now when I run the project, I get the Loading … page and that’s it. The console windows shows the notifications that I listed above.
Thinking that maybe this had something to do with my .NetCore shell project, I started from scratch and did
au new NewTest and let the CLI create everything. Same result!
I’m using Visual Studio 2017, Aurelia CLI v. 1.0.0-beta.14, npm v. 6.1.0 and nodejs v. 10.3.0
Any thoughts on what is going on?