BindingLanguage must implement inspectTextContent()

Hello,
I’m trying to show a dialog from my application but I get this error:

Unhandled rejection Error: BindingLanguage must implement inspectTextContent(). at mi (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/aurelia-dialog/node_modules/aurelia-templating/dist/native-modules/aurelia-templating.js:907:9) at BindingLanguage.inspectTextContent (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/aurelia-dialog/node_modules/aurelia-templating/dist/native-modules/aurelia-templating.js:928:5) at ViewCompiler._compileNode (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/aurelia-dialog/node_modules/aurelia-templating/dist/native-modules/aurelia-templating.js:2851:77) at ViewCompiler._compileNode (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/aurelia-dialog/node_modules/aurelia-templating/dist/native-modules/aurelia-templating.js:2871:31) at ViewCompiler.compile (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/aurelia-dialog/node_modules/aurelia-templating/dist/native-modules/aurelia-templating.js:2818:10) at eval (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/aurelia-dialog/node_modules/aurelia-templating/dist/native-modules/aurelia-templating.js:3552:47)

Why is this error returned?

Thanks!

Normally this issue is from duplicate modules from mismatch dependencies version, could be from package-lock.json. Can you try delete package-lock.json, node_modules and reinstall everything again?

Yes, I have deleted node_modules and package-lock.json file, and reinstall but the error is the same

Can you try aurelia binding aliasing?

Do you mean in the webpack.config.js??

yes. something like this:

resolve: {
  alias: {
    'aurelia-binding': path.resolve(__dirname, 'node_modules/aurelia-binding')
  }
}

Yes, I have exactly the same…

It’s probably because of some dependencies conflict. The steps above should be sufficient to solve your issue. Maybe if you share a repro in some github repo, it’s easier to figure out why.

ok I’ll try. Thanks!!!