For last few months, I have been busy building on a brand new online IDE, Dumber Gist https://gist.dumber.app , the successor of our gistrun, runs on dumber bundler (the successor of aurelia-cli built-in bundler).
It’s getting into shape. Today, I am very happy to invite you for a semi-public test!
Welcome bug/performance reports and suggestions on GitHub issues!
We would love to see you to start sharing your code/bug/idea in Dumber Gist in our discourse forum and GitHub issues. Use the share button in the app to get a shareable URL or an iframe snippet (Note discourse and GitHub doesn’t directly render iframe in user’s post, for obvious security reason).
What’s different from other online IDEs?
- Free and open source.
- Written in Aurelia!
- Clean and Simple, designed to run SPA project.
- Support out of the box for:
- Frameworks: Aurelia, Aurelia 2, Inferno, Preact, React, Svelte, and Vue 2.
- JS: ESNext and TypeScript.
- CSS: less, sass, and scss.
- Same as gistrun, save your projects in your own GitHub gists.
The app: https://gist.dumber.app