I’m trying to convert my monorepo to pnpm. I’ve resolved everything except for one last thing I can’t get to work - aurelia-loader-webpack (I’m guessing) is not loading the .html files from custom elements from an au plugin dependency. No matter how I work the settings I can’t seem to get it to find them. (I am using shamefully-hoist as well as useView already) I also tried the viewsFor prop on AureliaPlugin - though I may have a bad pattern I suppose. Just wondering if anyone has any advice?
it’s an uncharted territory here I guess. if you are able to find anything or make any progress, please share.
I have used yarn and pnpm, contributed to them both too.
Now I am back to npm for about a year already, because I don’t want to spend time to understand the differences anymore
A faster SSD is the saviour for npm.
I figured as much. I will share if I can find a way to fix it.
LOL :). Totally makes sense. Maybe someday npm will get faster.
I was able to get this to work. It WAS useView with PLATFORM.moduleName, the issue was that other dependencies also had that package as a dep some of which were referencing github addresses with commit hashes - the older versions were taking priority over the one I was updating.