Project creation error

Hello,
I have a problem and I do not know how to solve it. Please help. I have installed node.js 10.15.3LTS (64bit), typescript@2.3.3 and aurelia-cli@0.29.0. The version aurelia-cli@0.29.0 is required to generate a specific project. Installation done correctly. There is an error when generating the project:

npm ERR! git clone --template=C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_git-remotes_templates --mirror git@github.com:requirejs/text.git C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_git-remotes\git-github-com-requirejs-text-git-latest-e7ab515b: undefined
npm ERR! git clone --template=C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_git-remotes_templates --mirror git@github.com:requirejs/text.git C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_git-remotes\git-github-com-requirejs-text-git-latest-e7ab515b: undefined
Uncaught promise rejection:hMetadata: sill fetchPackageMetaData Error: not found: git
{ Error: not found: git
at getNotFoundError (C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\aurelia-cli\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\which.js:14:12)
at F (C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\aurelia-cli\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\which.js:69:19)
at E (C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\aurelia-cli\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\which.js:81:29)
at C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\aurelia-cli\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\which.js:90:16
at C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\aurelia-cli\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\node_modules\isexe\index.js:44:5
at C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\aurelia-cli\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\node_modules\isexe\windows.js:29:5
at C:\Users\Artur\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\aurelia-cli\node_modules\npm\node_modules\graceful-fs\polyfills.js:264:29
at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:153:21) code: ‘ENOGIT’, parent: ‘wydarzenie’ }

Regards

1 Like

Are you saying you must use an old version of Aurelia CLI, not the latest one?