Could anyone with commit rights please update the SSR skeleton to get it to work again
- the gulp dependency does not exist anymore under
- there are 69 high and 24 critical vulnerabilities
- the node and npm version seem to be completely outdated
If node/npm is not updated, then please add the required versions to the README. Currently
npm run watch throws errors with any node version I’ve tested.
Hm… the skeleton repository seems to be archived: “This repository has been archived by the owner before Nov 9, 2022. It is now read-only.”
Can anyone give me some advice on how to build the project. What node/npm combination works for you?
The current state of Aurelia makes me sad:
- Aurelia 1 is not maintained anymore and is slowly falling to pieces
- Aurelia 2 is not complete and I seriously doubt that it ever will
I wish I’d be more talented and could do anything about this. But I know my limits.