Anyone working with Aurelia 2?

I’m looking to start a project and thinking to start with AU2. Is anyone else doing projects with AU2 today? Haven’t seen any activity in this category for a couple months.

<stay safe out there!>

2 Likes

Cant say for others, I’ve been doing only a few, and preparing integration for Au2 (pixi/NativeScript). Maybe a bit more time before we can see wider range of responses

Not full-blown production apps, but useful - @jwx has a couple delightful youtube videos doing some live coding in AU2.

If there is a dearth of projects trying out AU2 it would be great to see more screencasts like these from any other developers on Aurelia. I presume @EisenbergEffect might do some sort of presentation (nudge) along these lines when Alpha and/or Beta release?

2 Likes

I’m planning to do a brief update on Aurelia 2 on discourse either next week or the week after. It’s been a little while since we had an update, so we want to bring everybody up to speed.

I apologize for the delay. The last few months have not exactly been normal for anyone. On that note, I do hope everyone and their loved ones are staying well.

6 Likes