SSR (or prerender/speedup) and ASP.NET core

I have TypeScript- WebPack project with ASP.NET core. it’s work quite well and fast but I need to look for a SEO solution for the project, it has 50K URL (products), no sense to load entire application for every request/url from robots, it’s a well known problem. I’m been following and reading, but i have many doubts about what to do, or next step. it’s look like SSR solution y tide to node, and i’will like to keep .net core. I’ll will like to try, test and go ahead any possible solutions and share any results, but, if possible, can any give some points to start… i’m follower and enthusiast of Aurelia and this community, but may I’ve missed some skeleton or recommendation to start with. I’ve have read something about integrate SSR with .net core from EisenbergEffect, buy a do not found any update about it.

1 Like

This can be done utilizing asp.net core with node installed alongside. I don’t know if there is a guide on how to do it, but it can be an integrated experience for development.

1 Like

thanks @brandonseydel. yes Node can be used, and javascriptservices (nodeservices) look like the right integration to do it. If SSR works with node, could be run with nodeservices on .netCore. We can find some articles on the comunity over SSR (first versions) and javascript services, even on .net core SPA templates. But new SSR is diferente and i think i’m missing some reading/doc/skeleton before go for it…

1 Like