Full-stack Position working with Aurelia

I’ve seen people say there are no BIG success stories with Aurelia. I would like to think that we have one, it is just not very public. I work for Yahoo! (formerly Verizon Media). We switched to Aurelia when AngularJS announced they were working on v2 and there would be lots of breaking changes.

We started by writing a live event dashboard that allows customers to manage live events (start/stop events, go to ad break, switch to slate, etc). We then created an event scheduler to go with it. We then migrated our whole CMS system to Aurelia. We then pulled out our all our components and made them open source (see bindable-ui.com). We now have repos with over 350,000 lines of Aurelia related code. We have huge media companies that I’m sure you have all heard of, that use and rely on our code. Here is a recent success story with Discovery+.

Our team is spread across the US an we have worked remotely since I started 7 1/2 years ago. We also have an office in Tel-Aviv. If you are interested in joining us, please apply and then shoot me a message as we already have lots of candidates.

15 Likes

Incredible @djedi always puts a smile on my face when I hear of another large company using Aurelia. I’ll share this around with my network to get you some visibility.

2 Likes

So many companies use au1/2 just not vocalized.

Personally i have done work for

Big companies

RSM
Teamsters pension fund
Twizza Soda
John Deere
Alcoa
Arconic
Howmet
Eaton/Cobham

Small Companies

TradeExchange
Vrdoylak
Kuratr
More just cannot think of :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Microsoft’s own Jobs site is in Aurelia

That bindable-ui is fantastic. I will definitely take a look.

1 Like

FWIW, Another small company using Aurelia:

SourceDrive (https://www.sourcedrive.org/) (formerly Invio)

1 Like

We are a medium sized company with a small dev team (currently 3 people). The job posting does not mention it, but one of the frameworks we do use is in our flagship app is Aurelia - currently V1 but are planning to upgrade to V2 in the near future.

If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM.

1 Like

oh wow that sounds awesome. love the setup.